Investing in Our Health Sciences Students
Teaching Students Who May Join the COVID-19 Front Lines
Our graduates in Medical Assisting, Occupational Therapy Assistant, and Physical Therapist Assistant are very likely to be on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic in some way. We want to ensure our graduates have access to the right training tools, technology, and devices that will prepare them to be highly qualified to find their next position from Day 1 on their job search.
How Your Contribution Helps
We will leverage resources received from supporters of the college to make immediate investments in equipment. Here are some great examples:
- EKG machine upgrade
- Weighted mannequins to teach proper lifting and assisting techniques
- New test tube shakers and spinners
- Plastic models of joints, muscles, and bones
- New digital force meters for testing MMT
Be Part of Our Community of Caring
- Chip In - Any contribution made to this special Health Sciences Equipment Fund will be used to purchase equipment for use by our students and employees in learning. Make a meaningful contribution right now and do your part to support Central Penn College.
- Lean In - There are many ways you can be part of helping our community. Share a story of resilience. Suggest a way our programs can help those struggling right now. Tell us about how a faculty or staff member helped you get through this tough time.
- Log In - We have so many ways you can join the conversation right now. Log in to the new Impact Central Penn site and check the
- UPDATES - Tab to stay up to date on the latest ways people are coming together to help the students of Central Penn College.